- Academy of Vocational studies for teacher education; Šabac (Parent institution, University of Belgrade; 2020/2022).
- Master vocational teacher
- College of Vocational Studies for Teachers; Sabac 2012/2014.
Specialist vocational teacher for art education.
- College of Vocational studies for teachers; Kruševac 2007-2009.
- Higher school for teacher education; Kruševac 2002 / 03 – 2007.
- Teacher of preschool education and education.
License: License for the work of teachers, educators and professional associates
Work experience :
- 2023 Elementary school “Jovan Sterija Popović”, Novi Beograd,, teacher on extended stay.
- 2023 “Miroslav Antić” Primary school, Bele Vode – classroom teacher.
- 2023 PU “Čukarica”, Sveti Sava, Banovo Brdo – master vocational teacher.
- 2022 PU “Bajka”, Novi Beograd – vocational teacher.
- 2019-2021 Private drawing, painting and sculpting lessons.
- 2017-2019 In cooperation with the association “Centar u boji” and Elementary school “Miodrag Čajetinac – Čajka” and Elementary School “Živadin Apostolović”, extracurricular activities (art).
- 2015-2019 PU ” Biseri”; Trstenik; vocational teacher.
- 2015 – to date Founder of the Association for education and creative development of children “Centar u boji”; Trstenik – art specialist (leader of art workshops, organizer of exhibitions, organizer of a creative children’s festival, author of programs, work on projects, cooperation with the local community, cooperation with institutions, media, editing of archive of works, jurying of works, management of documentation, inclusive workshops, development workshops, etc.)
- 2007-2009 Children’s playground “Tuf tufnica”; the owner .
- Award from the Ministry of education and science for long-term improvement of art education in Serbia in 2021.
- October award to organizations for long-term work and exceptional success in the culture and art of the municipality of Trstenik 2018.
- Author of several projects approved by the Ministry of culture and Information, and implemented under the auspices of the municipality of Trstenik. The most significant among them are: “The figure of princess Milica and the rosette” (2015); “City on a grain of wheat (2017)”; “Dressing near Morava” (2018); “Native house” (2019); “Suspension bridge” (2021).
- The projects were realized with the Elementary school “Miodrag Čajetinac – Čajka”; and “Živadin Apostolović” Primary school, in Trstenik, MNRO association; “Red cross”, Trstenik; “Society for cerebral palsy”, as well as with the local community and institutions of cultural importance. About three thousand children from the municipality of Trstenik and its surroundings took part in the projects.
- Author’s workshops: “Painting colony” (2015); “My hat”; “Boat, barge and lounger” (2022). ; “Patterns, traditions and Moravian forms, organized by the Trstenik tourist organization.”
- Organized by the National university of Trstenik, “Creative festival” and “Rugs of the Trstenik region”. In the organization of the Society for cerebral palsy “Encourage fine motor skills”. Numerous workshops organized by the association “Centar u boji”, among which the “New Year’s humanitarian fair” and cooperation with the Museum Collection in the organization of workshops inspired by the current exhibitions in the museum, such as the exhibition of the works of “Gustav Klimt”, organized by Austrian cultural forum, then the exhibition of art pedagogue Radojka Samardžija ” The light of Vince ” . the “Centar u boji” association, we have developed the concept of education through art, significantly mentioning workshops based on the great masters.
- Children’s exhibitions: In front of the association “Centar u boji”, a large number of children’s exhibitions in the “Museum collection” in Trstenik and the City gallery: “The figure of princess Milica and the rosette”; “Magic fingers”; Creative game ”; A pastel story with a plot in space ” ; Clothing near Morava „ ; “Visual thinking between myth, game and animation, etc.
- Cooperation achieved: Tijana Jurić foundation, on the project “Stolen security”; Cooperation with the SBB foundation on the project “Don’t get dirty, you have no excuse”; “Pink ribbon Serbia” on the project “March, the month of the fight against cancer” and others. Achieved cooperation with the local community in Trstenik and cultural institutions in Trstenik and the municipality of Čukarica in Belgrade. Cooperation with the Foundation “Koreni” and the Children’s festival “Oplenac”. Cooperation with the national association NURDOR.
- Mentoring work: Diploma of the Republic of Serbia of the Ministry of education, science and technological development for winning 3rd place at the student art competition (2022); Praise from the Ministry of education, science and technological development and the center for art education of children and youth of Vojvodina Novi Sad for participation at the 67th exhibition of art works by children and youth of Serbia on the theme “Space in children’s artistic expression” in the category of art workshops (2021); Recognitions from the Ministry of education and the Association of art educators of Serbia for a successful collection of works at the Republic art student exhibition (2019; 2021); Numerous awards at the international art biennial “Budi” in Pancevo (2021; 2019; 2018). Institute for public health “Dr. Milan Jovanović Batut” for winning 3rd place for art work. Grand prix for artistic creativity at the international children’s festival “On the wings of childhood” in Pannonia and others. Awards of the Children’s cultural center, Belgrade and the Society of neuroscience, Belgrade.
- Member of the Association of art educators of Serbia (2019) – recognition from the Ministry of education and science for improving art education.
- Member of the association of visual artists Trstenik (2007), where he has been actively exhibiting paintings since 2007 participant of a large number of art colonies, as well as the traditional art colony “Days on the Morava” organized by the Trstenik tourist organization. He regularly participates in the painting of Easter eggs, at the humanitarian auction organized by the Tourist organization, Trstenik. Illustrated three books for children, written by children’s poet Petar Petrović.
- Graduated from the school of drawing, painting and sculpture organized by the National university in Trstenik, in the class of professor, sculptor Goran Bzenić (2003/04).
- I finished the English language course at the National university in Trstenik (1990/1994).
Advanced training :
- Certificate of participation in the eighth international expert conference on child safety “Safety and responsibility 2023”, which was held on October 25, 2023 in Belgrade, organized by the Center for missing and abused children.
- “Sensitizing professional workers in the field of peer violence in the digital space”. This education is recognized as a form of professional development by the Chamber of social protection by decision no. 55075-2000/2023, dated 10.10.2023. years. Organized by the Center for missing and abused children.
- Certificate of participation in the workshop for parents of potentially gifted children according to the SENG SMPG METHOD from June 21, 2019 to August 22, 2019. The organizers of the workshop are the Trstenik cultural center and the French-Balkan association Out of blue Paris – the GIFTEDLAB program.