School offers comprehensive and diverse types of collaboration in order to achieve the highest quality of curriculum and educative work that will assure positive stimulation for the successful education of students:
- Individual contact between parents and the class teacher
- Direct communication between parents and subject teachers
- Parents’ meetings
- Parents’ workshops
- Representing learning outcomes to parents (organized visits to school where students present their results, attending public classes and students’ performances)
- Including parents in monitoring and developing skills, characteristics, and features that we nurture in our students
- Encouragement from parents with various professions in giving a tribute to educational work in coordination with subject teachers (for example doctor’s lecture in healthy lifestyles theme)
- Regular questionnaires about the quality of school work
Parents council has got a significant role in the process of the quality of school work analysis and its further development.
Parents council works according to the rules and regulations of the Parents council.